Commercial property sales – Brizzy Rubbish Removals helps you package the product
No matter how well located, no matter how spacious, your commercial property will always attract better rent when it has that “wow” appeal for potential lessees. You may be a great real estate agent or a savvy property owner but how are you at visual merchandising? Your retail tenants specialise in it….
Package up the property for maximum rental returns! With a little help from Brizzy Rubbish Removals, we’ll have tenants fighting for your commercial property in no time!
Lease at first site – Giving that wow factor first impression
The secret to retail success is creating that inviting atmosphere, inside and out, drawing them in to the store. Leasing commercial property is no different. Just as you make sure the listing photos look fabulous, make sure the actual product creates that wow factor.
The moment a potential tenants lays eyes on the property, their minds should whirl with the potential, not cringe with distaste. While the cleaners may be taking care of the inside, property owners may neglect that all important first impression.
* Fix any car park potholes, broken pavers or other trip hazards
* Remove all rubbish from under the building, in stairwells, car parks, loading docks or other often neglected spots
* Remember retail clients are obsessed with good visual appeal so stand in front of the property and see it through their eyes
* For shopping centre properties, ensure the staff entrance way is clear, tidy and inviting for potential clients
* Tidy gardens, mow lawns and replant any dead spots
* Wash windows and replace any cracked louvers
* Wash guttering and eaves
* Touch up any flaws in the paint work
* For dated buildings, consider a few modern touches or features such as concrete rendering or stone mosaic tiling
Call in Brizzy Rubbish Removals to remove old, broken pavers, glass and garden waste, and removal and to take away any outdoor or renovating rubbish. Whether you need a skip or a truck, Brizzy Rubbish Removals specialises in removing rubbish from tight spots and tricky places. Brizzy Rubbish Removals’ years of commercial property work means we’ll get it done quickly and hassle free.
It’s what’s on the inside that counts (and earns)
When the cleaners have left, you may still have items that need addressing and depending on the renovation budget of your property owner (they love spending money on their properties), you can go a long way to increasing that rental value.
* Try to see every part of the space through visual merchandisers’ eyes – that’s what your potential lessees will be doing, after all!
* Replace flickering lights
* Touch up paintwork
* Give the impression of as much light, “air” and space as possible
* For dated properties, consider renovation work to give a more modern look (such as removing a wall to create a large open plan or modernizing window dressings)
* Replace any stained or tatty carpet
* Ensure staff and hygiene facilities are clean and well lit
* Clean air-conditioning filters to stop dust accumulating while the property is on the market
* Air the property to remove any bad smells from cleaning or previous tenants. Consider room deodorisers to keep the property smelling fresh.
* Remove all trace of previous tenants including rubbish and abandoned materials or merchandising props.
* If there are shop fittings, ensure they are a “blank slate” for new tenants
* Remove any dramatic colours or old branding
* For light industrial or large showroom sites, ensure access is clear and easy. Turn small steps to ramps to minimize any potential “objections” from lessees.
* Using brighter, targeted lighting to draw attention to building features
* Target to the right audience – for example if your property caters to small food operations, use lighting and even furniture to highlight alfresco dining opportunities. For a potential fashion store, repaint in contemporary colours and install attractive lighting.
* Use pictorial signage in shop windows to highlight “what could be” not just “for lease”.
Call Brizzy Rubbish Removals in to remove any rubbish and renovating materials, from the tiniest retail back doorway to large industrial sites. We can help with quick, easy, hands on help to minimize your downtime and maximize your rental return.